Space Business Sales Manager
At Alén Space, we are looking for you to support us, with vision and passion, to develop space missions, helping companies and institutions to deploy their business in space, designing, manufacturing, and operating small satellites.
A team always ready to help you, and we offer flexibility of schedules, the possibility of teleworking and team-building activities and you will find the cocktail that makes Alén Space the perfect place to enjoy and develop as a professional.
Our deal contents some requirements for candidates:
- We offer a full-time contract.
- Location: Vigo area (Spain).
- Starting date: Immediate.
Do you want to orbit with us?
About the Role
The candidate will be part of the company management team, directly reporting to the CEO, being in charge of the organization of the commercial area, the definition of the commercial strategy and its execution. The following tasks will be assigned to the candidate:
- Elaboration of the commercial strategy and the Sales and Marketing Plan (Inbound & Outbound).
- Preparation of sales monitoring reports and KPIs for Management Team.
- Execute, direct and control the Sales and Marketing Plan, establishing procedures and guidelines.
- Achievement of positioning and sales objectives.
- Management, control and monitoring of the assigned budget.
- Management of the commercial team.
- Continuous analysis of the market to propose strategies that allow reaching the most attractive niches given the company’s capabilities: Analysis, development and launch of new products.
- Establishment of a multisectoral network of potential clients, strategic partners and channels.
- Update and control of customer, supplier and competition information included in the company’s CRM (Hubspot).
- Elaboration of commercial offers with the support of the technical area.
- Coordination of proposals in response to public tenders (national and international).
- Definition of calendar of attendance to events and fairs within the framework of the commercial strategy. Attendance, coordination of presence and associated marketing.
- Lead negotiations and account management.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
The required experience and skills are:
- Experience in the development and definition of marketing and commercial strategy, including the definition and evolution of products, services, channels…
- Experience in commercialization of complex technological systems.
- Experience in customer pipeline management.
- Ease to generate close and trust-based relationships with clients and team.
- Experience in international working settings.
- Experience suing and managing CRM software (Hubspot).
- Fluency in Spanish and English and availability to travel.
- Commercial experience in the Space, Technological and / or Defense sector will be valued.
The applicant must have good communication skills and must be able to work autonomously in an effective manner, while cooperating in a potentially international and culturally diverse team.
Moreover, the applicant must have good analytical, organizational, and reporting skills; together with a proactive attitude to solve problems individually and an interest in technology development.
Notice: The applicant must be eligible to work and live in the EU.