The candidate must have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Software or equivalent engineering degree.
The required experience and skills are:
- The applicant must be fluent in English.
- Strong wireless modem architecture and digital communications foundation.
- Understanding of DSP algorithms.
- Experience with software radio applications.
- Hands-on experience with FPGA design flows.
- Familiarity with embedded Linux systems.
It will be also desirable the following qualifications and skills:
- Knowledge of coding theory and techniques: LDPC, Turbo codes.
- Familiarity with software defined radios and GNURadio is a plus.
- Development of custom embedded Linux systems with Buildroot/Yocto.
- Knowledge of SoC architecture, bus fabrics (AMBA/AXI) and arbitration.
- Experience with Xilinx SoC platforms (Zynq, RFSoC).
- Some experience with Python or other scripting languages is desirable.
The applicant must have good communication skills and must be able to work autonomously in an effective manner, while cooperating in a potentially international and culturally diverse team.
Moreover, the applicant must have good analytical, organizational, and reporting skills; together with a proactive attitude to solve problems individually and an interest in technology development.
Notice: The applicant must be eligible to work and live in the EU.