The candidate must have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Software or equivalent engineering degree.
The required experience and skills are:
- Expertise in developing signal processing algorithms for communication systems in Python, C/C++ or Matlab using both floating point and fixed-point design techniques.
- Experience in migrating modeled algorithms to implementations in FPGAs or SDR frameworks.
- Understanding of RF concepts such as AGC, noise figure, power amplifiers, phase noise, PLL, oscillators/mixers.
It will be also desirable the following qualifications and skills:
- Expertise with Software-Defined Radios (SDR) frameworks such as GNU Radio.
- Experience with Xilinx Zynq or Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ series FPGAs, Analog Devices AD9361, and other common RF chipsets.
- Some experience with Python or other scripting languages is desirable.
- Knowledge of coding theory and techniques: LDPC, Turbo codes…
- Development of custom embedded Linux systems with Buildroot/Yocto.
- Good English language skills (level B1 or higher).
The applicant must have good communication skills and must be able to work autonomously in an effective manner, while cooperating in a potentially international and culturally diverse team.
Moreover, the applicant must have good analytical, organizational, and reporting skills; together with a proactive attitude to solve problems individually and an interest in technology development.
Notice: The applicant must be eligible to work and live in the EU.