The candidate must have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering with electronics engineering background.
The required experience and skills are:
- The applicant must be fluent in English.
- Two years of experience in electronics design.
- Knowledge of digital, analog and power electronics design.
- Knowledge of Electronic design automation (EDA) software such as: Altium Designer.
- Utilization of basic (multimeter, oscilloscope) and advanced (spectrum analyser, network analyzer) testing equipment.
It will be also desirable the following qualifications and skills:
- Design of high density PCBs (> 4 layers).
- Experience in Signal integrity for high-speed.
- Design for EMC compatibility.
- Knowledge of certain tools for testing development: embedded C, C++, python, Bash, git.
- Knowledge of ECSS standards.
The applicant must have good communication skills and must be able to work autonomously in an effective manner, while cooperating in a potentially international and culturally diverse team.
Moreover, the applicant must have good analytical, organizational, and reporting skills; together with a proactive attitude to solve problems individually and an interest in technology development.
Notice: The applicant must be eligible to work and live in the EU.