The candidate must have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electronics, Telecommunication or equivalent engineering degree.
The required experience and skills are:
- The applicant must be fluent in English.
- More than 2 years of relevant experience in RF components and PCB design up to 12GHz.
- Strong background in communications and electronics systems.
- Experience in simulation of RF devices.
- Experience in communication system parameters verification (Noise figure, sensitivity, channel selectivity, BER, isolation, mutual interference, phase noise, intermodulation EVM, IP3, OIP3, etc.).
- Proficiency in operation and maintenance of RF instrumentation equipment.
It will be also desirable the following qualifications and skills:
- Experience in testing according to quality standards (ECSS desired) and international certifications.
- Knowledge in design of RF components above 12GHz (Ku to Ka band).
- Experience in Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing.
- Theoretical understanding of space communications concepts.
- Knowledge of international radio regulations (ITU).
- Knowledge of antenna design theory.
The applicant must have good communication skills and must be able to work autonomously in an effective manner, while cooperating in a potentially international and culturally diverse team.
Moreover, the applicant must have good analytical, organizational, and reporting skills; together with a proactive attitude to solve problems individually and an interest in technology development.
Notice: The applicant must be eligible to work and live in the EU.