The candidate must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software, Telecommunication or equivalent engineering degree.
The required experience and skills are:
- The applicant must be fluent in English.
- Knowledge of embedded software development tools: C, C++, Bash.
- Experience working with GIT repositories and Linux-based operating systems.
It will be also desirable the following qualifications and skills:
- Experience in the design of on-board software for spacecraft or for critical systems.
- Knowledge of software development within the FreeRTOS environment.
The applicant must have good communication skills and must be able to work autonomously in an effective manner, while cooperating in a potentially international and culturally diverse team.
Moreover, the applicant must have good analytical, organizational, and reporting skills; together with a proactive attitude to solve problems individually and an interest in technology development.
Notice: The applicant must be eligible to work and live in the EU.