The candidate must have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Aerospace, Telecommunication or equivalent engineering degree.
The required experience and skills are:
- The applicant must be fluent in English.
- Knowledge of System Engineering discipline and ECSS standards.
- Experience on the utilization of electronic testing equipment: power sources, oscilloscopes, signal generators/analysers… etc.
It will be also desirable the following qualifications and skills:
- Knowledge of technical analysis tools: ESATAN, SPENVIS, STK, Matlab/Simulink.
- Knowledge of certain tools for model / testing development: embedded C, C++, Java, Python, Bash.
- Experience in the integration of systems and in component validation/qualification.
- Experience in working in clean room and EPA (Electrostatic Protection Area) environments.
- Experience in using tools and equipment for spacecraft components integration (GSE equipment).
The applicant must have good communication skills and must be able to work autonomously in an effective manner, while cooperating in a potentially international and culturally diverse team.
Moreover, the applicant must have good analytical, organizational, and reporting skills; together with a proactive attitude to solve problems individually and an interest in technology development.
Notice: The applicant must be eligible to work and live in the EU.