We Adapt to your Space Project
If you have special requirements and needs that do not fully coincide with our solutions and products for small satellites, please contact us. At Alén Space we are flexible and have the capacity to develop Low Earth Orbit (LEO) missions tailored to suit your needs.
Tell us what you need and we will adapt to your project with a solution that is 100% designed for you. The Alén Space team has over 12 years of proven experience in the design, manufacture and operation of small satellites.
What can we do for you?
- Systems engineering
- AIV engineering (assembly, integration, and verification)
- Operations engineering
Our Custom Development Capabilities for Small Satellites
The capabilities and skills of our engineering team allow us to make specific modifications and developments in key areas for the perfect operation of small satellite missions (nanosatellites and microsatellites).
Check out some of the most common specific developments we can help you with:
- Eletronic development
Signal Processing Development (DSP)
- Embedded software
- On-board software and Earth-based software
- Communications electronics
Why Alén Space?
- A team forged in missions with the United Nations (UN), the European Space Agency (ESA) and the Brazilian Space Agency (AEB).
- 12 years’ experience with small satellite projects.
- CubeSat missions: 100% success rate.
- Experience with leading companies, space agencies, telecommunications specialists, R&D partners, scientific institutions, technology centres and universities.
Get in Touch
Would you like to know more about our expertise in developing tailor-made solutions for small satellite projects?
Please send us your requirements and queries. Fill in this form, explain us what you need and our team will contact you to answer your questions.