The candidate must have a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources or technical degrees with a particular interest in the position.
The experience or skills required are:
- Good oral and written communication skills, and a high level of empathy and interest in human relationships.
- High level of Spanish.
- High level of English, it is required to read and write reports in English, as well as to conduct interviews (level C1 or higher).
- Good management of collaborative office tools (Google Drive, Ms Teams or similar).
- High interest in SW technology and development.
The following experiences and skills will also be valuable:
- Additional training in technical qualifications, both higher and intermediate degrees.
- Previous experience in participation in student groups or associations around technology, entrepreneurship or makers.
- Knowledge of other languages and international stages.
The applicant must have good communication skills and be able to work autonomously but cooperating within a diverse and international team.
Also, the candidate must have good analytical and organizational skills. He must also have a positive problem-solving attitude as well as an interest in technological development.
Note: The candidate must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.