A cookie is a file which is downloaded on your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow websites, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s navigation habits or about their equipment, and depending on the information contained and the way the equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the user.
- Technical cookies: They are those which allow the user navigation through a website, platform, or application, and the use of the different options or services which they may contain, like, for instance, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, recalling the items which make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sound, or sharing contents through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: They are those which allow the user to access the service with some predefined features of general character following a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, like for instance the language, the type of web browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from which they access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: They are those which allow the entity responsible for them the follow-up and the analysis of users’ behavior in the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookies is used in measuring the activity in the website, application or platform, and to elaborate navigation profiles of the users of such websites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements following the data of the use made by the service users.
- Advertising Cookies: They are those which allow the management, in the most efficient way, of the advertising space which, accordingly, the editor may have included in a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria like the edited content or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: They are those which allow the management, in the most efficient way, of the advertising space which, accordingly, the editor may have included in a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about the users’ behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their navigation habits, which allows developing a specific profile to show advertising accordingly.
Cookies used by Alén Space
The self and third party cookies present in the website https://alen.space/ and their idividual use are shown in the following table:
|Cookie name||Expiration date||Usage and collected data type||Functionality affected if deactivated|
|pll_language||1 year||Browser language choice||The selected language will not be stored|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||1 hour||Visualización del aviso de cookies||Stores the choice the user selected on the installation consent for non-necessary cookies|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 hour||Visualización del aviso de cookies||Stores the choice the user selected on the installation consent for necessary cookies|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||1 year||Visualización del aviso de cookies||Stores the choice the user selected on the cookies notice bar|
|viewed_cookie_policy||1 year||Visualización del aviso de cookies||Checks if the user has visited the Cookies policy page|
|Cookie name||Expiration date||Usage and collected data type||Domain||Owner||Functionality affected if deactivated|
|hubspotutk||13 months||Keeps track of a visitor’s identity. It is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts.||alen.space||HubSpot||Web analytics|
|__hstc||13 months||Main HubSpot’s cookie for tracking visitors. It contains the domain, utk, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session).||alen.space||HubSpot||Web analytics|
|__hssc||30 minutes||This cookie keeps track of sessions. This is used to determine if HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie.||alen.space||HubSpot||Web analytics|
|__hssrc||Session||Whenever HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser.||alen.space||HubSpot||Web analytics|
|__cfduid||30 days||Allows the CDN provider to detect malicious visitors.||hubspot.com, hs-banner.com, hs-analytics.net, usemessages.com, hsforms.com, hs-scripts.com, hsforms.net||HubSpot / Cloudflare||Web analytics|
|_ga||2 years||Indentify different users1.||alen.space||Google Analytics||Web analytics|
|_gat||Session||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate1.||alen.space||Google Analytics||Web analytics|
|_gid||24 hours||Indentify different users1.||alen.space||Google Analytics||Web analytics|
|NID||5 months||Stores a unique ID to store user preferences. It is used by Google apps1.||google.com||Google services|
|IDE||18 months||Used to show relevant advertisements to the visitor.||doubleclick.net||Publicidad|
|lang||1 year||Customizes Twitter’s widget user interface.||cdn.syndication.twimg.com||Google||Feed de Twitter|
|APISID||2 years||youtube.com||Google||Video visualization|
|CONSENT||Permanent||Collect statistical data from Youtube||youtube.com||Google|
|HSID||2 years||Integración servicio Youtube||youtube.com||Google|
|PREF||10 years||Registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites.||youtube.com||Google|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||240 days||Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.||youtube.com||Google|
|YSC||Session||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||youtube.com||Google|
|GPS||1 day||Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.||youtube.com||Google|
1Google Analytics is a service provided by Google to obtain data about the way users access the websites. Google, Inc., is a company from Delaware with headquarters in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States. Some of the data collected is: how many times the user visits a website, date from the first and last visit, duration of the visits, referer page, search engine used to access the site, location, etcetera. The cookies are configured by the service Google provides. We suggest to read about their own privacy policies to understand how they use the data and how to disable them: https://support.google.com/analytics/topic/2919631?hl=en&ref_topic=1008008.
How to block or remove cookies installed in your equipment
If you prefer to disable the cookies, you can block them or remove them from your web browser: