The candidate must have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering with some system engineering background.
The required experience and skills are:
- The applicant must be fluent in English.
- Two years of experience in space missions.
- Knowledge of System Engineering discipline and ECSS standards.
- Knowledge of technical software tools such as: STK, GMAT, ESATAN, SPENVIS, Matlab/Simulink, Octave, Solid Works, Python…
It will be also desirable the following qualifications and skills:
- Hands-on experience in nanosatellite missions.
- Knowledge of certain tools for model / testing development: embedded C, C++, Java, Bash.
- Knowledge of CCSDS standards.
- Project Management courses or certifications.
The applicant must have good communication skills and must be able to work autonomously in an effective manner, while cooperating in a potentially international and culturally diverse team.
Moreover, the applicant must have good analytical, organizational, and reporting skills; together with a proactive attitude to solve problems individually and an interest in technology development.
Notice: The applicant must be eligible to work and live in the EU.